From the Desk of the Executive DirectorGreetings!
Time to rally the troops! H620 will likely come to a vote this week in the House. It would largely gut public accommodations under the ADA. Call your representative.
Are you a One Care member? (CCA – Commonwealth Care Alliance or Tufts Health Unify)?
If so, join us on the phone on
1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
A chance to tell us: What is going well? What can be improved? We want to know!
DPC. About Us. By Us.
Redefining the role of government as it affects the lives of people with disabilities.
What we offer...
- Legislative advocacy training
- Legislative alert service (email and by phone)
- Lobbying leadership
- Information on important issues affecting you
- Holding public officials accountable for enforcement of the Americans with Disabilities Act
We're Also Fighting for...
- Accessible polling places.
- The rights of people with lived experiences of psychiatric diagnoses, trauma, and or addictions.
- Services and support for adults who develop a disability, such as MS, hearing loss, blindness and more.
- Sustainable jobs that lead to real careers and economic independence.
- Better community based services, so people with disabilities don't have to live in nursing homes.
Raining of personal care assistants to be ready to serve in an emergency.