About Us. By Us.
Redefining the role of government as it affects the lives of people with disabilities.
It’s our aim to fight the discrimination that blocks the rights of people with disabilities. Here are a few examples of our mission in action.
We're Also Fighting for...
- Accessible polling places.
- The rights of people with lived experiences of psychiatric diagnoses, trauma, and or addictions.
- Services and support for adults who develop a disability, such as MS, hearing loss, blindness and more.
- Sustainable jobs that lead to real careers and economic independence.
- Better community based services, so people with disabilities don't have to live in nursing homes.
- Training of personal care assistants to be ready to serve in an emergency.
Please join us and support us.
- Legislative advocacy training
- Legislative alert service (email and by phone)
- Lobbying leadership
- Information on important issues affecting you
- Holding public officials accountable for enforcement of the Americans with Disabilities Act